- Public Policy vision for business growth and execution plans
- CSR and Business Sustainability vision and implementation plans
- Stakeholder identification, mapping and engagement
- Crisis handling protocols
- Corporate Reputation, plans and implementation
Sunil has 30+ years of industry experience in PepsiCo India and Pernod Ricard India, including Board level positions. He has chaired the CSR Committee of the Board at Pernod Ricard. His expertise includes Public Policy Government Affairs, CSR, Business Sustainability, Corporate Communication, Agri Supply Chains and Agri Commodity Trading. He has been associated with many work streams at CII and FICCI.
Sunil is a postgraduate in International Business from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi and a postgraduate in Business Administration from the Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad. He earlier graduated in Economics from Sriram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
Sunil is committed to addressing business growth by shared value creation transparently and compliantly. He specializes in Public Policy, Government Affairs, Stakeholder Management, CSR and Business Sustainability.